Misaki Hara is a professional makeup artist known for her ability to create a flawless complexion and edge look with colors for all skin tones and types. She has been internationally working for TV productions, runway shows, advertising, and editorial. Her diverse work experiences in Tokyo, New York, and Vancouver, along with an affable and genuine personality, have won her a rapidly growing and devout fan base. Not only as a makeup artist, but also as a coordinator, she negotiates and arranges photo shooting for international directors and photographers. Her multi-tasking and bilingual skills with cultural understanding attract multicultural clients coming from abroad.
What I like about my work is that I can meet new artists and creators from all over the world and get creative together with passion. I love adventures so I’m always excited about traveling around and shooting on location. I’m very passionate for challenging myself to create the best transformation through makeup.
– YOSHIKIMONO (Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week TOKYO Collection 2016 S/S)
– ETU BY RESTU ANGGRAINI & TONTON (Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week New York Collection 2015 A/W)
– HELEN YAMARK (Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week New York Collection 2013 F/W)
– CUSTO BARCELONA (Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week New York Collection 2013 F/W)
– MARISSA WEBB (Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week New York Collection 2013 F/W)
– NPO JAPAN MARROW DONOR REGISTRY PROMOTION CONFERENCE (2013)
– New York DryCut (2013)
– NGO ShaplaNeer (2012)
– Asahi Shimbun Publications Inc.
– Tokyo Metropolitan Government
– LA PHOTOGRAPHER magazine (April 2016)
– Digital Photo Magazine US (December 2014)
– ELLE SOUTH AFRICA (online magazine)
– VOGUE ITALIA (PhotoVogue)
– Japan Premiere
– Miss Universe Japan
– Guthy-Renker Japan Co.,Ltd
– International Beauty Federation
– New York Makeup Academy
– Ozone Design Inc.
– Jane Wilson-Marquis
– Tokyo Halloween Night (Movie)
– Art Exhibition “Japan Diary” (New York/Los Angels/Miami/Paris)